The 2021 Scandinavian POB User Group conference will be held in a virtual setting on April 20th.
We will hold the event as two Teams’ meetings: a morning session from 9-12 CET, and an afternoon session from 14-17 CET:
- Morning session 9-12 CET (Scandinavian/English languages):
- Welcome by PUG chairman Øyvind Sand
- Presentation by Herning municipality about using Knowledge in the Self Service Portal
- Presentation by Wendia’s Jesper Solholm on automation using POB
- General assembly
- Afternoon session 14-17 CET (English language):
- News from Wendia/Serviceaide
- POB G6 from A to Z – presentation by Wendia’s Kevin Goertzen giving you the 10,000 foot view of POB G6
- POB and Virtual Agents
- POB Briefings, incl. roadmap
If you would like to join us, please register via PUG’s website no later than Friday, April 9th. Links to join the meetings will be sent out about a week before the event to all having signed up. Participation is free of charge.
Any questions can be directed to Maja Seilund.